Sunday, March 31, 2013

More Adventures in Adventure Time

 Mini Adventure Time dolls!  They're smaller than the first ones I made.  These are about 4 inches or so.  And I finally got around to making the other characters. 

 
Princess Bubblegum





Princess Bubblegum's hair is knitted because that was the only way I knew how to make it look like bubblegum.  I've also been so tempted to make her in her various other dresses.  Maybe later.

Marceline The Vampire Queen
Marceline has ordinary string hair because she rocks that way.  I have had a lot of people ask me where her ax bass was.  It looks hard to do.  Maybe later.

Gunter and The Ice King
Ice King Close Up
I just finished Ice King this morning.  After a gazillion do-overs he's finally finished.  His body was always too small and I kept repeating the beard because I kept losing count.

Gunter takes the crown!
 In contrast, Gunter was done in one day.  Good evil penguin! :)


posted by: m


disclaimer:  Adventure Time and its characters are the property of Cartoon Network and all other respective owners and creators.  I just own the ami skillz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D'aww! Gunter! If only you could make him squawk, I'd have you make me one.