Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Goodbye, Potter

The last installment of the Harry Potter movies will be out this July and this is my tribute to one of my favorite series, ami style:

Hermione, Harry, and Ron

Potter dolls, with removable cloaks.  The cloaks have no hoods because they have big heads and I didn't really feel like making hoods seeing as I was having a hard enough time making their cloaks right.  (I actually made three before I made one that fit just right.)  Their wands are made of toothpicks, the same one I made the jedi swords out of, and, yes, I think they need to be darker.  

the dashing Ron Weasley

Hermione Granger in school clothes

And  everybody's favorite Harry Potter 

of course he has a scar too!

These dolls are going out to a dear friend of mine who have infected her kids with Potter fever.  :)  (I hope the post office doesn't lose them.  You're ever so far away!).  For the rest of the fanatics out there  pm me.  But I'm not gonna promise a July deadline! :P

...and just for legality's sake, all potter characters are owned by j.k.rowling, not me.  i only own the skillz.


posted by m

No comments: