Friday, November 4, 2011

Two Things


Just a little pincushion.  Tried to not put too much thought into it so that it could actually get done. Of course, once it was finished, all I could think about was  all the stuff it should've had: like a loop for scissors, and a weighted bottom, and...  *sigh*



This is one of my latest obsessions:  knots.  Specifically, the Turk's Head knot.  I'm thinking of doing some around my terra cotta pots with cracked sides.  Someday.  When I find some rope.
Maybe.

posted by: cat

2 comments:

squinchester said...

melikes. i'm imagining it has that sand stuff in it, like those emery pin cushion thingys.

Scott & Portis said...

Nah, I used stuffing. Which is why I wanted to weigh down the bottom. Didn't have enough emery sand thingy to fill the whole thing.