Monday, December 19, 2011

Busy Busy Busy


Miniature knitted hair, which m requested for her dolls.  The left one is done in 1x1 rib, and the right one is 2x2.  Hmm, I should make a large one for myself, for bad hair days.



Trying out the Shifting Sands pattern from grumperina.com.  Erm, I will blame the bad lighting for the bad knitting.  Might just end up doing the whole thing over.  A most likely probability with most of my knitting adventures.

This was a baby step into the world of cables.  Which: I made my own cable needle for this, yo!  Because, once m pushed me off that "necessity is the mother of innovation" cliff -with the cutting in half of store bought needles- I fell and haven't reached the bottom yet.  *eyes heavy gauge wire with intent*



Then,  to place all those knitting projects in, I made a bucket from the leg of an old pair of jeans.  It has built-in counters at the sides.  (There's another set of numbers on the other side.)  I got the idea when I found the hairclip which I'm using to mark off the numbers.  (That would be the blue thing around the number 4, see?)

posted by: cat

No comments: